Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/22/2006 6:23:49 AM EDT
Whats the deal? Shall i IM this goatboy direct? Theres no excuse for it taking so long, I understand their going through some changes but three and a half weeks is nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:28:48 AM EDT
[#1]
email [email protected], it "should" put you in touch with the right folks
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#2]
It took mine two months and several IMs back and forth to Ed Sr.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Come to think of it I took several weeks  before my renewal went into affect..IM and e mail em.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuckin Bullshit..............

Been seeing this on this site.

I am nothing but a new guy to this site........

But you won't ever get my money for team membership if shit like this continues here.

Did you guys hire the Gooch or something?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:09:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I finally signed up yesterday, 1/21.  Not sure if it went through though, kept getting an error message after hitting the submit button on the credit card screen.  Today I no longer have the red join/register message in the login area.  Must have gone through.  I'll monitor my CC account as to when payment is taken.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going through the same thing..................sent in my money well before Christmas if I remember correctly and nothing yet?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#7]
If you would have done this 3 months ago, you wouldn't be where you are today.  Kinda like buying an NFA item.  Sure, it may take a while, but if you started sooner, you would be farther along.

So, be patient, and here is some cheese to go with your.....whine:

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I paid a month before mine expired and never lost my Team Member status.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top