Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 9:18:01 PM EDT
heres a short and simple vid of me bumping my SLR-105R.  This was the first time I took it to the range since I bought it (new)...I barely ever bump, but this is one smooth shooter (just as easy to bump as the SAR-3)

download the vid and then view, dont open from the source, as its a pretty large vid...
CLICK THIS TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Dieter122, good to see a fello NYer here. BTW I think I remember you wanting to buy mags for your SLR..
12 Mag deal

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice Dieter122, good to see a fello NYer here. BTW I think I remember you wanting to buy mags for your SLR..
12 Mag deal

www.ohiorapidfire.com/products/12PK.JPG

thanks but, I already got 150+ mags from ORF during their mag deal before Christmas.....helluva deal.  Im set for a very long time....next on the list is definitly a SA M-5 from them.  I want another .223 AK

thanks for the heads up, thats still a helluva deal

where abouts in NY are you?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
12 Mag deal

thanks but, I already got 150+ mags from ORF during their mag deal before Christmas.....helluva deal.  Im set for a very long time....next on the list is definitly a SA M-5 from them.  I want another .223 AK

thanks for the heads up, thats still a helluva deal

where abouts in NY are you?

Westchester county.. U?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:20:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I just figured out how easy it is to bump my SLR-105a1R from the shoulder.  Try it!  Its TOO easy and makes you go through ammo like hot cakes.  BTW...how was your trip?

CMS
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just figured out how easy it is to bump my SLR-105a1R from the shoulder.  Try it!  Its TOO easy and makes you go through ammo like hot cakes.  BTW...how was your trip?

CMS

my trip was good, brought my 3 aks with me...  im from Saratoga County (albany area)

heres another vid:  CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SECOND VIDEO (LONGER VIDEO)
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
12 Mag deal

Oh wow... thats a great deal!

are all those mags black?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
12 Mag deal

Oh wow... thats a great deal!

are all those mags black?

if not, they can be.  

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top