Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/18/2006 7:02:29 PM EDT
a friend of mine asked me to help get a stuck backhoe outta his property the other day, i asked him if we could shoot there.? he said yes so i brought a new toy of mine that i've been wanting to test bump.  he had no idea what i had brought until i un-cased it. a 56-1 that i just got. as it came out ,he said oh, what is that?. i told him its an AK. he says he doesnt like this type of gun, says its " FUNKY LOOKING!"   AARRGHHH    i say that this is gotta be the most sexy stinkin gun that there is.  then i say.... have you ever fired one????    he admits, NO.     so i click in a thirty, rack it, and with five rounds of some russian hollow point ....i knock down a little tree that was there...about a three inch diameter.....as i looked at him, all i could see was amazment.   then i hand it to him,....uh, falls in love with said weapon.       when he handed it back, i bumped on it and let off a swift 12 to 15   , the guy was floored!    later that day, on the ride home he says, HAVE YA GOT ONE OF THEM YOU COULD SELL ME!!!!!!       ahhhhhhhhh i love it!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top