Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/18/2006 10:03:03 AM EDT
I am on the fence about buying a Yugo or a Romy RPK kit.  I think my decision would be easier if I could find out two things:

Is anyone selling matching numbers Romy RPK kits?  I have found the kits, but none of them seem to be matching numbers...

Does anyone sell Yugo RPK kits with barrels in very good to excellent condition (and matching parts to boot)?

Matching parts is important as I don't want to dick around with headspacing mismatched parts.  Also, bore condition is ciritical as, well, the barrels are the expensive part!

Also, if you can find a place that has one of those kits and Yugo M70A1 (fixed stock stamped) riufle kits for under $100 you get bonus points!

I have no concerns about receivers, they will be available soon enough.

Any help would be appreicated.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
This place checked their barrels to make sure they werent crap.

AKParts.com
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top