Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 12:31:31 PM EDT
I have seen other postings similar to mine that have had little or no success, but I hope someone out there may have a solution for me. I have a chinese folding spike bayonet, I am planning on mounting it on a preban chinese AK. I need the folding mechanism that attaches to the barrel and a front sight with a bayonet lug which holds the bayonet in place when extended. Both Global Trades and Polytech offer only the bayonet spike (no mounting hardware or front sight with bayo lug). I seem to be at a dead end, if anyone has these parts on hand for sale, or can assist me with where I can find them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The Folding Bayo FSB is really hard to find and expensive when you do,check the EE here and on the other boards.The last one I bought was around 150.00 without the spike bayonet.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks JOHNO,

I'll keep trying
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top