Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 5:15:22 PM EDT
Does anybody know of a dealer that resells K-Var's line of stocks? I'm hoping I can find some better prices than retail.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
ain't going to find a dealer that beats K-Var sad to say, they got the market cornered

www.gunaccessories.com/AK47-MAK90/StockSet.asp
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I don't like K-VAR.  They never seem to have items that I need in stock.  

They're a little curt on the phone as well.  Seems like they're doing you a favor by selling you stuff.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does anybody know of a dealer that resells K-Var's line of stocks? I'm hoping I can find some better prices than retail.

thanks,
Ron

Last I remember, stock sets cost dealers right at $5 less than they do you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Keep an eye on the EE
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
wow, those prices are rediculous, $134, I remember seeing the same ones for like $100 on a different website and I thought that was expensive.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a K-Var dealer and my "cost" on items is barely less thgan what anybody can buy it for by being a member on K-Var's forum.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top