Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/15/2006 2:50:41 PM EDT
convert my fixed ace tubular stock to a folder?...i can only see the benefit of this in a bug-out situation where we will be carrying bags and other weapons and or tools....and even then it is questionable for use as a face-crusher...for fifty-five bucks would this be a good option to have...?thanks...chris
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
UF are good for their cool factor. The Ace stock is more practical in every way.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not? Filling the holes will be work.
Sell the UF stock and trunnion for $$$ and buy a regular FS rear trunnion.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why not? Filling the holes will be work.
Sell the UF stock and trunnion for $$$ and buy a regular FS rear trunnion.

i apologize if i was unclear but ...i already have a wasr with a fixed ace and have a century underfolder i'm picking up this week...i was thinking of getting the ace hinge adapter to convert the fixed stock gun to a left-side folder...i hope this clears it up...thanks ..chris
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll buy your ACE folder from you when you change it!  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top