Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 1:21:13 PM EDT
What do you guys know about the milled Arsenal SA M5 rifles?  I bought one on impulse today primarilly because of the price and the fact that I dont have a 5.56 AK.  This one is the (S) NO BAN model with all the evil features.  It was BRAND NEW in the box from a dealer at a local gunshow.  He was wrapping up his operation when I looked.  It was marked $599.00.  He agreed to $549.00!!!  Brand new in the factory box.

Anyway, are they reliable?  Mags seem difficlut to get?  How well are they built?  Anything else would help me rationalize my purchase!!  

I think I need to see a doctor...I believe I have Kalishnikovitis........
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a fantastic price, actually close to cost. They're quite hard to find and the last I heard Arsenal wasn't shipping them till further notice.

I have one and I absolutely love it. I only use bulgarian mags I purchased from KVar and the rifle has been totally reliable. The Arsenal milled rifles are of excellent quality.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Kickass price, did you luck out and get the scope rail too ???
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I just looked and found an ARSENAL SAM 5S on one of the auctions  (GB) for $995.00.  The seller states that the rifle is discontinued INdefinitely, so the seller seems to believe that this is a reasonable price??????????
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just looked and found an ARSENAL SAM 5S on one of the auctions  (GB) for $995.00.  The seller states that the rifle is discontinued INdefinitely, so the seller seems to believe that this is a reasonable price??????????

I predict the seller will sit on that one for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

LOL, he lowered it $100 ...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]
damn super price!!!

did you get the one with the a side rail?

did you get the semi clear/greenish waffle mag?,...i hope not because you will want more mags like that and they are extremly expensive.

your gonna love your new Arsenal
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:11:22 AM EDT
[#7]
The SA M5 S  I bought has the side rail, bayo lug and threaded muzzle.  Came with Bulgy FH.  No clear mags, just one black waffle marked 10.  I need more of those and am looking around!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn!!! Excellent price, now how about some pics for those of us 223 AK challanged
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top