Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:48:17 PM EDT
I've been thinking about buying a SA- M5, however the main reason I haven't is the lack of magazines.    Does anyone know where to find them or how much they cost when available?  I heard Arsenal was to get them back soon, any ETA?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#1]
K-Var for $20, the grapevine say's they'll be here this week or next but that's just heresay until it happens ...

P.S. No matter what there will  be more mags but there won't be anymore SA M-5's for a long long time, if ever. If you have a line on one you'd better snag it now ...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the last one I kind find on the net.  The only thing missing is the sight rail attachment.

Link

another link

oops, another link

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This is the last one I kind find on the net.  The only thing missing is the sight rail attachment.

Link

another link

oops, another link

Good find, that one guy looks to be Deerslayer maybe ...
P.S. I'll have your M-5 ready by tomorrow night and thanks for helping me today, what a bitch, LOL ...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Good find, that one guy looks to be Deerslayer maybe ...
P.S. I'll have your M-5 ready by tomorrow night and thanks for helping me today, what a bitch, LOL ...

it is,.... thats who i got mine from,.....about 10 min from my places,.....good guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:02:36 AM EDT
[#5]
You can use standard Ak74 magazines then just Robarms 5.56 conversion followers, then just dremel the shoulder a bit, they should also work with Weiger mags. I use standard Waffles, some AK74 converted Robarms mags that I did myself. Even have two I built up the rear portion of the follower.  Just get the rifle and go from there.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:14:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top