Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 10:10:49 AM EDT
Who has US mad Yugo Grips?  And What do they look like?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#1]
www.midwestarmory.com

That is "TheDukeRyan" aka Mike Ryan's website.  Good guy to deal with, you'll be happy with any purchases you make.  I have orderd from him twice and gotten good service both times.

Dawg
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
You can't go wrong dealing with midwest armory. I've got his yugo grips on alll my AKs and I need a few more for work in progress, so don't buy his entire stock. His look exactly like the standard Yugo grip.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, it appears that he doesn't have them listed anymore...either he is out or no longer carrying them.

I would shoot him an email, probaly the quickest way to find out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Duke,

So those of us can tinker...What materials do you use to make the grips?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:32:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.midwestarmory.com

That is "TheDukeRyan" aka Mike Ryan's website.  Good guy to deal with, you'll be happy with any purchases you make.  I have orderd from him twice and gotten good service both times.

Dawg

+1
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top