Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/13/2006 7:58:20 PM EDT
$88 bucks shipped!!!!!!   ok....ok they are from ruseller but they are in America
and other people have gotten them in one weeks time.......this is a great deal on a hard to find item

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=42251186

and this one is a TULA !!!!      he also has Izhevsk mags for the same price just type in akm and they shood come up
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Great find !! Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Please flood the market with them...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Heres one i picked up from him last month from the EE before they banned him, its in my maadi, its the ribbed variant, i have several others but this was the first ribbed one i ever heard of, you cant go wrong with Ruseller, he has fantastic stuff. Sorry for the shitty pic. McM

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#5]
There was a guy at the last gunshow here that had multiple Norinco 7.62 bakelite mags for $65/each.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Heres one i picked up from him last month from the EE before they banned him, its in my maadi, its the ribbed variant, i have several others but this was the first ribbed one i ever heard of, you cant go wrong with Ruseller, he has fantastic stuff. Sorry for the shitty pic. McM
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/onebigjoe/maadi005.jpg

why did they ban him?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]
The mod's over on the AK EE are pretty tight with us ak guys, he was selling without a dealers membership and they locked his threads.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The mod's over on the AK EE are pretty tight with us ak guys, he was selling without a dealers membership and they locked his threads.

thats because the EE is all run by ar guys, they run the entire sight, the sight is even named after them ......o my god its a conspiracy !!!!!    
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:53:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats because the EE is all run by ar guys, they run the entire sight, the sight is even named after them ......o my god its a conspiracy !!!!!    

dude dont start shit, ak47.net is not. get it straight
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:25:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Andrei is good to deal with. I bought 2 Tula mags from him. It only took 2 days before they were in my hands. I thought that was pretty fast.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Andrei is good to deal with. I bought 2 Tula mags from him. It only took 2 days before they were in my hands. I thought that was pretty fast.

just wait until he gets all of his stuff here in the US
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Does he have plans to set up operations here in the US permanantly?  If so that would make a lot of nice russian items a hell of a lot easier to get, probably a bit cheaper too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Does he have plans to set up operations here in the US permanantly?  If so that would make a lot of nice russian items a hell of a lot easier to get, probably a bit cheaper too.

He has no plans to set up a US operation.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He has no plans to set up a US operation.

I do know for a fact he has plans to set up in Germany, so shipping will take about a week or so still not bad for nice Russian parts
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#15]
He has contacts in both Germany, and in Seattle.......

This from Andrei
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

This from Andrei

I trust the guy he seems nice and he replies to all my emails very fast but I won the auction for 2 russian akm wood pistol grips in Aug and still have not received them......but he says they have been sitten in German customs for4 months
owell  they will be here sooner or later
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

This from Andrei

Yes, he is just brokering for the guy in Seattle. This guy imported on his own, but cannot sell anymore.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top