Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:41:16 PM EDT
Deal's always get my attention.  Anyway, before I post this else where I thought I would give you guys a stab at it.  $139 new HK collapsible stocks - Normally 225+ shipping - when you can find them :)

Of course I had to order one

HK stock

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow,I wonder if they're German or POF?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn,I think I NEED one!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I know that I need one and I don't have an HK.........yet
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
nevermind.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Deal's always get my attention.  Anyway, before I post this else where I thought I would give you guys a stab at it.  $139 new HK collapsible stocks - Normally 225+ shipping - when you can find them :)

HK stock

Your late man, I'm already on my second order.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HK stock

Your late man, I'm already on my second order.

sorry, I just found the deal.  I posted it for 'us' AK guys who generally post in this section cause I know a few of us bought PTR's  last month.  

Sorry for those of you that have to view this again...but to hell with you anyway
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered one of those puppies too. I have two "G3's" I built a few years ago when InterOrdnance had those semi FMP receivers. Good price...............
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Do they have any of the older style stocks left?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if i need another one for my HK91 , being the fact that its unfired, i'll pass. Whats the deal with those PTR91's, I've been out of the loop on HK's since i got back into AK's. Is it a quality gun, i've seen them at shows, just figured they were like those century cetme junkers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#11]
 I have been told that the colaspable stock on these HK style rifles are uncomfortable ?? Any truth to that ?  I have a G3 built bu ARS ( Mark Graham ) ( gunplumber ). Has paddle  release  installed  also. It's a favorite to take to the range. WD
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:59:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wonder if i need another one for my HK91 , being the fact that its unfired, i'll pass. Whats the deal with those PTR91's, I've been out of the loop on HK's since i got back into AK's. Is it a quality gun, i've seen them at shows, just figured they were like those century cetme junkers.

No. PTR 91's are exact duplicates completely built in the U.S. out of all US aparts. Quality, from what I here, is almost as good/as good as HK
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

MCM,

PTR91K's Fit, function, finish are out standing (I wouldn't touch a Centry with a 10 foot pole)..  These are pretty top notch.  I don't care for the stock handguards that come with the PTR - I replaced with WIDE forarms and exact buttstock duplicates of the origianl (while keeping them US parts).

Funny, but that almost $100 butt stock is now going to be replaced with the HK collapsible stock.  Anyway I'll keep both for this rifle.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Do they have any of the older style stocks left?

Nope. These are the new style. The old style can be found in the FS section on HKPRO.  I've also heard the old style is a little more comfortable to shoot.    
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Impressive and half the cost of an HK, Whos the main supplier of these PTR's I might pick one up if there that nice, its funny i have never shot one before and have had an HK91 early saco import brand new in the box sitting in my fathers vault for years (its where i keep all my boxed guns). I did shoot an HK51 (auto) though and that was a real bastard to my rotator cuff/broken collar boned shooting shoulder
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top