BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/12/2006 7:55:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've never heard of any deaths of christians exiting churches after significant religious holidays.....

What's the problem with these people

Most Christians want to go to heaven,we're just not in any big Hurry to die!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what happens when you pray to the wrong god.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Except for that wal-mart incident a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

what retarded logic.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I think this is heading in the wrong direction, we may have some members here who are Muslim.

It's sad to see any amount of people die, but that is life.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:42:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think this is heading in the wrong direction, we may have some members here who are Muslim.

Are those the people that want people of my religion dead? Piss on 'em.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyway, to answer the original question from krinkfreak, this happens mostly in the middle east, and it does sometimes happen at Christian churches there as well.
Just not as often, because we don't have a "Mecca" so to speak in Christianity.
When you put one physical location as the holiest place of a religion, and then have it as a religious duty to visit that location once in your life, and not make any attempt to regulate the flow of people, you end up with this.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Alright SVT I think your taking me the wrong way.

Go ahead and categorize every Muslim person into one bracket. As "The People" who want to kill us because we are Christians. I myself am a Christian who grew up in a large Muslim area, full of friendly people who didn't want to kill me for my beliefs.

So I will say "Piss on the Extremists so called true Muslims who want to bend the rules of there own religion to further spread their view of hate and oppression across the world."

Hell let God sort them out, who am I to judge.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"Piss on the Extremists so called true Muslims who want to bend the rules of there own religion to further spread their view of hate and oppression across the world."

I suppose you said it better.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Heh.  That tells me that you know ZILCH about the history of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What an ignorant bastard.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It's sad to see any amount of people die, but that is life.

This site does have Muslim members, myself being one of them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Same God that the Christians believe in.... might wanna actually know something about religion before posting  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#14]
he's a forget about him.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#15]
A crowd of 2.5 million is just asking for problems.

Just to give and idea of how many people that is. Lets assume a person is 2 feet wide and 1 foot thick.  So that's 115 acres of people.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You know, you never really know how many intelligent and reasonable people there are on this board until some idiot's post reveals what an ignorant ass he is.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyway, to answer the original question from krinkfreak, this happens mostly in the middle east, and it does sometimes happen at Christian churches there as well.
Just not as often, because we don't have a "Mecca" so to speak in Christianity.
When you put one physical location as the holiest place of a religion, and then have it as a religious duty to visit that location once in your life, and not make any attempt to regulate the flow of people, you end up with this.

Our Christian " mecca" could arguably be called The Vatican, and last I read Catholics don't practice symbolic stoning.
I'm a little curious as to how some posters in this thread argue that we believe in the same God.  I don't talk to Allah in MY prayers.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same God that the Christians believe in.... might wanna actually know something about religion before posting  

Please educate me as to how Christians and Muslims pray to the same god.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey, throwing rocks at pillars is extremely fun here
Anyways, Muslims and Christians are opposite sides of the same coin, both when celebrating the good aspects of their religions, and when going to the extremes (Zealotry, Religous Wars, Blind Faith, ignorance, stupidity, etc.).

Muslim extremists have the Jihad, which includes killing anyone who doesnt believe in their religion, and anyone who associates with infidels (such as children getting gifts from US Soldiers, and being killed by some piece of shit who has a stick up his butt with a stick up its butt).

Christian extremists have quieted down some, they had the Crusades which was a more organized version of the Jihad, and now they manily kill people at abortion clinics, women who decided what to do with their own bodies (and of course along comes a piece of shit who has a stick up his butt with a stick up its butt, who goes against his own religion and kills a bunch of people, doing "Gods Good Work").

All in all, the extremists should be taken out.  Evil is alot more evil when its driven by religion.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#20]
allright this thread was worthless and should be deleted.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Too emotionally charged thread......safer to lock to preserve the peace.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top