Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/11/2006 7:22:26 AM EDT
Mine are slated to be here in Febuary. Just wondering about quality.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:30:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I forgot I even put in two orders I haven't heard anything other than confirming backorder status
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Wouldnt you have been suprised to come home to a box of 40mags sitting on the porch?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anybody still have that order number?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I was just thinking about this yesterday.  I haven't heard a thing since I confirmed my backorder a while back.  Mine were listed as being expected in February.  I can't remember if that was early or late February.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine was late like the 28th or something. I have the confirmation at home.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Is this order for filling orders already placed or can I order them on SGs web site.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is this order for filling orders already placed or can I order them on SGs web

Not sure if they are still taking orders or not I havent heard. As far as I was wondering was about backorders orders getting filled.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top