BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 6:19:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I think dark bore means that its not a chrome lined barel. Chrome lined is preferred. I think.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Dark bore:Rusty as preowned:used
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
CFS, darkbore:

2 entries found for shit.

Main Entry: 1shit
Pronunciation: 'shit, interjectionally also 'shE-&t
Function: noun
Etymology: (assumed) Middle English, from Old English scite; akin to Old English -scItan to defecate
1 usually vulgar : EXCREMENT
2 usually vulgar : an act of defecation
3 usually vulgar : NONSENSE, CRAP
4 usually vulgar : any of several intoxicating or narcotic drugs; especially : HEROIN
5 usually vulgar : DAMN 2
6 usually vulgar : a worthless, offensive, or detestable person
- shit·ty /'shi-tE/ adjective, usually vulgar

For More Information on "shit" go to Britannica.com
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Centerfire Systems lies out their a**.  Trust them like you'd trust a used car dealer that just opened on a vacant lot.

"Dark bores" is CFS weasel language for "horribly pitted"

"Some freckling" is CFS weasel language for "merely badly pitted"

You have been warned.

Check the ads for Yugo AK parts kits on the auction sites.  Its AMAZING how many ways they can describe a pitted bore without using the the words "pitting" or "pitted".  These are dealers trying DESPERATELY to unload the junk Yugo AK kits they got from CFS.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Welllll - prety much anything from tan to "it's a sewer pipe".

No NRA good seller practices definition?  You can make up your own definition :)
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:01:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't anything considered dark.  I just consider that junk.  Parts gun maybe.  Parts kits are still pretty cheap.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top