Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:50:34 PM EDT
Just got one of the Century/DCI Yugo AK-47 rifles with the underfolder stock.  Nice rifle.  Shoots well and I like it.

Except the stock wobbles when open.  Any good tricks or techniques to tighten up the stock?

Btw, I really don't care if I can't fold the stock closed, as long as its solid when open.  I'm half temped to just tack weld the thing open with tacks inside the receiver where it won't show.

Also I have trouble getting a proper sight index when shouldering the gun quickly.  The gun just doesn't index as well as the fixed stock version.

Anyone have any suggestions or experience in how to make the folding stock more practical.

And I really don't care at all how cool it looks or not.  I value function over fashion.

Yes, I'm a curmudgeon.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top