Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 5:32:09 AM EDT
Originally posted under the Chinese section: I have a practically NIB AK47S(I fired the gun 10 times) that I am thinking of selling. I would say the gun was manufactured by Norinco,but there are no stampings on it. The stamping says" AK 47S 7.62 X 39 MM, MADE IN CHINA". The gun was imported by R.A.I. in what I would guess to be Woodbridge Hills,C.A.( kinda hard to read). I have the original box,foam,instructions,brown bayonet/w sheath,3 mags,cleaning kit/ w bottle,and sling. The sticker on the outside of the box reads "AKM 7.62 x 39 RIFLE W/FLD STK ACC PAC 107". Anyone able to give me a value on this gun? I saw one this morning on GUNBROKER.COM NIB for a ridiculas $1799. I can send photos if needed. Thanks and my e-mail is [email protected]; don't reply thru AR15.com; it doesn't work. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:20:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top