Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/7/2006 11:48:42 PM EDT
I just bought an AMD kit, I have a few questions.  (AMD NOOB HERE)

1.) Can the side folder be adjusted?  When I move it to the open position, it moves freely back to the side (closing position)  I just don't know how the side folder works.  It only feels tight when in middle of the close and open positions.  

2.)  Any recommendations on a receiver. Is there a 100% receiver sold somewhere with the side folder hole already cutout?

I might just sell it or trade it for some Romy kits or a nice pole underfolder kit.  Thanks guys!

-instante
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:01:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The internal parts for the folding stock should be in the bag with the other fire control group parts, especially if you bought it from Clearview.

You'll need to buy a receiver without the trunnion holes pre-drilled as the holes are completely different on ther AMD.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top