Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:22:20 AM EDT
I ordered a muzzle brake and pistol grip from them over three weeks ago, but they haven't delivered and haven't responded to my email asking about the order.  Are they still in operation?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#1]
They are still around, I went there last week.  He was shut down for the holidays.  Try calling them between 10 -4 ,  you should be able to speak to them!  good luck!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They are still around, I went there last week.  He was shut down for the holidays.  Try calling them between 10 -4 ,  you should be able to speak to them!  good luck!

I couldn't find a phone number on their web site.  Do you know what it is?  I'd love to call them and get this resolved.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently ordered from them. I got my items in 3 days.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Do a google search for RPB USA and you will find an 800 number rather quickly
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered 3 of the buttstock pads not more then 3 days ago.
Ill let you know if I have any trouble.

I did get a confirmation email rather quickly thanking me for my order.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Update:  They just replied to my email and said that my order will be processed and shipped today.  Great news!  

The delay was probably what huey_crew_chief suggested, that they were simply closed for the holiday.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I have wondered what RPB's website was for over a year now........THANKS MAN
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have wondered what RPB's website was for over a year now........THANKS MAN

They just started this new website a few months ago. They disappeared for some time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:20:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Russell is top notch, have dealt w/ him many times over the past few months!  You guys should check out a MPA10, one of my favorite shits & giggles guns...and pure evil!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Does he deal with M11's?  I have a PM-11 that I need a new threaded BRL for ...and a few other evil goodies...and damn firing pin.  Mine broke....

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Duke, it ran like a raped ape!!  I had one stovepipe, but I attributed that to how my friend was holding it.  Other than that, she ate everything I fed it! This thing is built like a brick shit house, and weighs about the same as one too.  But if you don't hit the zombie you're shooting at, you can throw the gun at em, and then beat him over the head w/ the mag!!!

I'm thinking about a Mini 9 myself

edit: damn my avatar is fucked up!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top