BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/4/2006 4:25:19 PM EDT
Besides ordering it from Russia from Ruseller
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a few folks on Saiga12.com that have received them already from Russeller/Andrei.

If you posted in Saiga12 For Sale forum. They may sell the extras they purchased. A Saiga-12 member named acca47(not Andrei) sold these as well. He is good to go. Some problems with shipment as well though. Not like Andrei's.

All I can say. Andrei/Russler has gotten these to people. I believe some of these are in his container shipment already in Seattle. I asked for one earlier. He said some were on-hand US/Stateside.

If I find more info. I will post. Maybe I can get some from a friend(saiga12 member FinnSaiga) Marko Rousatalien. in Finland. He has gotten me Saiga-12 8's before, when others couldn't. month wait too. Also has wierd, rare Izhmash things. I'll have to contact him. Some of his Finnish co-workers speak pigeon english. I'll drop him a line.

~let you know
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Tantal has some awhile back...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tantal has some awhile back...

Oh shit!

Thanks for reminding me Spooky!

Duh! Sorry!

He has them on his list he e-mails out. Kinda spendy, same with his ribbed plastic AK-103 mags. But hey. They are in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Tantal is out of them, I'll email Andrei and see if he has any in the States. I'll also check over at the Saiga forums ... Thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tantal is out of them, I'll email Andrei and see if he has any in the States. I'll also check over at the Saiga forums ... Thanks

Wish I could give you a definite. Seems like doors open, and close fast on this russian stuff. I always seem to be interested in spendy, rare stuff. Must like the challenge.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I got Tantal's list on Monday and they say they're out, I'll probably get it from Andrei even if it has to come from Russia ...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top