Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 6:22:27 PM EDT
Well here we are in the new year. I need a new calander for my office. What should it be? Obviously I am not going to have a BOTD, that would end my daily headache pretty quick though. I need something nice like vintage mounted belt feds or something like that, or god forbid AKs. Maybe a different classic varient for each month. Anyone have ideas and a source?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm partial to the Vintage War Birds calendars.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a Dillon calander!

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
something with chicks on it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:37:51 AM EDT
[#5]
My friend's wife works at a doctors office. He brought in this calander for some osteoprosis drug.
ALL the women are like between 60 and around 77 years old. It's like a grandmother calander.
We put it up for the morning shift  to check out when they come in the next day.
Today I'll have to see how it went over with them.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top