Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/31/2005 12:09:17 PM EDT
Is Gordon Tech still around and making rifles ?  I picked up a Gordon Tech SLR 100 in a trade,( Very sweet rifle) I am curious though as to what has happed to Gordon Tech and how many of these rifles he built ect, ect. This is the Arsenal Bulgaria marked Milled reciever and has the Gordon Tech proof mark on the barrel and Gorden Tech stamped on the front bottom of the reciever. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What (if any) serial # prefix and serial # range?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I really screwed up and sold my G-Tech SLR100!

Are you ready to send it back home yet Ironback?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What (if any) serial # prefix and serial # range?

Serial # MD122X
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It appears that Jerry at Gordon Technologies has let his domain name expire. However, here is some back ground info here
ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=76&t=58135

Last I remember he was getting out of AKs, and building parts for Hummers.

Thanks , I had read that earlier. I had better keep this rifle I think
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I really screwed up and sold my G-Tech SLR100!

Are you ready to send it back home yet Ironback?

Sorry guy, but I love it too much! I really appreciate you selling it too me. It started my addiction to milled AKs.  
I am not going to divulge how many I have because you will try too make me feel guilty and ship her back. JK!
Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:25:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I kinda figured you'd say that so I finally broke down and traded for an Arsenal Classic with Russian wood,it'll be here sometime this week!

BTW,its good to see you posting Ironback!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top