Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/30/2005 9:04:20 PM EDT
Anyone know if the G2 trigger/hammer kit will work with a SAR3, or do I need a special hammer? Been searching for the last hour but can't find a clear answer.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone know if the G2 trigger/hammer kit will work with a SAR3, or do I need a special hammer? Been searching for the last hour but can't find a clear answer.

Thanks!

if it's anything like my SAR-1 then it'll fit. y ou might need to do a *little* modification
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the bolts on the .223s are a little different and so companies like RSA offer a hammer specifically for the SAR3. I'm just wondering if GT might have worked the angles on the G2s so they work on SAR3s as well. Anyone know for sure?

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:00:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd go with the RSA on this one, it will work for sure...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top