Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/29/2005 5:17:23 PM EDT
The gunshop I do all my business with had an SLR-105 there last week.  It was $500.  Its the post ban model with the neutered parts(doesn't bother me, FSB swap is no big deal).  I don't know if it has a scope rail or not.

You all think $500 is a good price?  Since production of these is stopping for a while I'm thinking of grabbing this one up.  I want one, and I'm afraid when they start making them again the prices will go up.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have seen  the post ban ones for about $440.  I am not sure the availability these days so I would rather be safe than sorry.   I bought mine from Jerson arms.  It was $580 no ban with no sight rail.  They still had some 2 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen them online for $440.. but after I pay for shipping and transfer I'm really not saving much money at all.  Maybe $20.  

I'll go fondle it some tomorrow.  A 74 is pretty much the only AK variant I don't have.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've seen them online for $440.. but after I pay for shipping and transfer I'm really not saving much money at all.  Maybe $20.  

I'll go fondle it some tomorrow.  A 74 is pretty much the only AK variant I don't have.

Be careful,I bowed to pier pressure and bought a 74,now I have another AK addiction.It never ends................
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be careful,I bowed to pier pressure and bought a 74,now I have another AK addiction.It never ends................

I like 74s much more than AKMs now
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I decided to pass on it.  I'll get one eventually, but I really want to get my two remaining parts kits built.. I'll use the money to get that done.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#7]
was it at shooters express
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top