Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/26/2005 5:50:01 PM EDT
I have an Arsenal SA-M7 carbine I am thinking of putting a burris xts 135 on it. does anyone have one of these? how is batury life? who sells the lowest sitting weaver rail????
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want a low mounting solution, the Ultimak Picatinny railed gas tube is brobably your best bet.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I want something that mounts to the side rail...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#3]
send the set up to me and ill try it out for you first.... i know im such a nice guy!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#4]
ttt
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are going for a co-witness I don't know of anything that will mount that low from the side rail. Not even sure if you could with a Ultimak Picatinny railed gas tube. Let us know if it can if you get it done.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:43:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I got a pretty low mount with the  Screw to tighten Russian 1913  i have a EKM-8-18 though and that thing really sits high..

the mount i have is just high enough to get the dust cover off but low enough to where i cant make out the Irons at all...

its an OK mount for what it is but i would really like to get one of thouse scout sight setup's but considering how high my Kobra sits now i dont know if i would like it sitting even higher..

Jess
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I an not interested in having co-witness sights. I just want the sight to mount as low as possible. I would rather have something closer to a cheek weld to the stock than a "chin" weld... thanks for all your help kids....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it will be a little high but workable. You will  have a Jaw weld instead of a cheek weld. I have a low mount BP02 and  with an aimpoint clone it sits a bit high. I also have a PK-A and it sits lower but a little off to the left. It does not sit as far left or as high as a side mounted PK-AS. I previously had an ultimak and that will sit the lowest but makes the AK a muzzle heavy.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top