Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 2:24:51 PM EDT
Cleaning out my storage area, came accross a box of mainly E. German AK stocks, forends, etc. Since the AKs I have are all fitted up w/what I want on them, these pieces are useless to me.

It's been several years since I was into AK stuff, and I'm just not up on the market these days.  Could use some help figuring out pricing, so that nobody gats ripped; including me

Several E.German plastic forends

Several E.G. gas cylinder/top HG pieces

1 E.G. AKM wood forend; standard pattern but solid, not laminated

1 set E.G plastic stock assy; incl. the funky pebbled butt, hand grip, forend and gas tube

1 Romanian side folding stock  assy.

Any help w/pricing these out will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Cleaning out my storage area, came accross a box of mainly E. German AK stocks, forends, etc. Since the AKs I have are all fitted up w/what I want on them, these pieces are useless to me.

It's been several years since I was into AK stuff, and I'm just not up on the market these days.  Could use some help figuring out pricing, so that nobody gats ripped; including me

Several E.German plastic forends

Several E.G. gas cylinder/top HG pieces

1 E.G. AKM wood forend; standard pattern but solid, not laminated

1 set E.G plastic stock assy; incl. the funky pebbled butt, hand grip, forend and gas tube

1 Romanian side folding stock  assy.

Any help w/pricing these out will be greatly appreciated.

The Romanian side folding stock $75.00-$80.00 currently if it was not a welded one.  Throw in a set of those E.G. plastic hanguards for someone who wants to build an E.G. clone and you can probably get $85-$90.  If you want to give a person a deal, put it up on the EE for $70.00 shipped.

For the entire complete E.G. plastic stock set if it contains all the metal $35.00 as they aren't a big seller.

The E.G. wood handguards, not a big seller either but pics would help.  Probably $10.00 if good condition.  With all the kits that recently came in, wood parts from different contries are available cheap.  Unless it is Russian laminate or my favorite, Polish.  Even the Polish laminated parts are readily available now though.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top