Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 3:33:01 PM EDT
My 21 year old son Andrew was killed in a car accident at the end of August.  Andrew was known on these boards as AJjerbullets and was a real AK fanatic.  

Andy had his Polish underfolder AK47 and Krebs AK74 in the car at the time of the accident.  Both were damaged and for whatever reason, I guess because I know how important they were to Drew, I really needed to get them back to where he'd want them.  I was able to take care of the 74 as it only needed the stock set replaced as the stock had been broken in the crash.

But the underfolder had the finish wrecked.  Troy Sellers offered to take care of it for me and I got the rifle back today.  I was surprised at what an emotional experience it was for me holding it again.  I guess, it's because of how much AKs were a part of Drew.  While I'll never get my son back, I at least have some remnants of what mattered to him.

Drew always talked about what a classy bunch of people the AK fanatics were on the AR15.com board and Troy Sellers is clearly one of the classiest.

I can't thank you enough Troy for the wonderful job you did on Drew's AK.  I doubt I'll ever shoot it, but I can promise that it will be the most well taken care of AK out there along with his 74.

I hope they have a good shooting range for the day I get to see my boy again.

Thanks again

Dan
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes he is missed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#4]
. Your son was a good guy. Emailed  hime several times with questions about rifles and such. He is missed. Hope your able to maybe go shoot one of them AK's. in the future. My Father died Christmas day 2000. It took me awhile to  take a few of his guns to the range with me. It was alittle emotional shooting them , but gave me some very good memories of seeing him shoot them. God bless, WarDawg
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top