Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/22/2005 11:13:47 AM EDT
Looking for a source for a folding stock for an AK and an finding nothing. Any help? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind are you looking for?  If you have a fixed stock now you'll probably want an East German folder so you don't have to do any modifications to the weapon.  Are you willing to send out your rifle to have a folder trunnion installed?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#2]
can't you install an ACE folding stock? And with CTT version, don't you just have to cut the tang off? I was thinking of getting one of these, but wasn't exactly sure how it works.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Basicly I need something that I can just change out in the field on what might be a daily basis. it's going on the wepon that is "being stored" next to me in the truck. Just thinking it might be better to have a folder since contractors are not armed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#4]
look for a ace folder,.or a german like mentioned before....being this is going to be a rifle used in "indian country",..i would not recomend anything of lesser quality.

good luck,..stay safe,..get home.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a "cut the tang" Ace. I just swapped to to fold left instead of right. I wouldn't have anything else personally.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top