Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/21/2005 1:19:03 PM EDT
I would like to ditch my east german folder for a 74 style skeleton folder but the only skeleton folders I can only find are 150+. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Kvar is sold out and other than that the internet is not producing for me. I am just being cheap? I can see 100 bucks for a folder and trunion but 150 just for the stock seems high.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The cheapest route might be to buy a $140 Yugo underfolder parts kit, keep the stock and trunnion for yourself, and sell of the rest of the parts on the EE.  You could probaly make back at least $40 on the other parts.

Dawg

[ETA] sorry, thought you meant an underfolder, not a skeleton sidefolder.  Um, check Ohio Rapid Fire, they had a blowout sale on those stocks not too long ago, maybe they still have a few. Also, you could easily get $70 for your sidefolder, so in the end you really would not be paying too much to 'upgrade'
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought an AK-100 stock from Ruseller.  He might have one in Germany already...so check email him and see.  His name here on ARFCOM is the same as Gunbroker.  Ruseller.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Also, you could easily get $70 for your sidefolder, so in the end you really would not be paying too much to 'upgrade'

If he pays someone to install it that $70 wont be sticking around very long.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top