Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 9:45:39 PM EDT
I am just curious to get a feel for how many of these rifles are out there and what the serial number range is.  My current guess is taht there are about 1000 out there give or take.

All I need is the last six digits of your serial number, although you can list all of them if you want.  You can place an 'X' for the last digit if you do not want poeple knowing the exact number, but with the low production volume I would like all the remaining digits.

OK, I'll start:  00050x  (rifle 500 something if my theory holds up)
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll bet good money that the kits were not a batch of serial numbers...They were a hodgepodge of junk they had laying around.

No real way to figure it out like that...The form 6's are out there and somebody will know how many...I am guessing 20,000 kits
Closest to wins nothing
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'll bet good money that the kits were not a batch of serial numbers...They were a hodgepodge of junk they had laying around.

No real way to figure it out like that...The form 6's are out there and somebody will know how many...I am guessing 20,000 kits
Closest to wins nothing

I am not talking about the number on the parts kit, I am talking about the number on the newly produced receiver.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top