Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/20/2005 2:54:32 PM EDT
For everyone that needs some ammo....

Wolf's word is holding true.... the stuff is slowly coming back in.

Have at it fellas  

BTW:  Please don't hoard, leave some for the new AK folk  

http://www.midwayusa.com/ebrowse.exe/browse?TabID=3&Categoryid=7534&categorystring=653***690***

I didn't hotlink for a reason.....
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmm notice the pic shows the old lacquer stuff.  

Not that matters, but maybe they're sending out some old stash to keep consumers happy?  Or amybe Midway just needs to update?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll let you know what kind it is after Christmas when I get my order in.

I suspect that it is the new Wolf and that they just have not updated their site info. because
this new inventory coincides with Wolf's delivery estimates.

I seriously doubt that Midway decided to list some old stuff just for the hell of it  

Anyway, it isn't the cheapest of Wolf ammo, but it is pretty damn close considering the price increases
and the limited availability.

Wait........ just checked out SG, they have it in as well. I usually don't check their site, but thought I would to see if others
are getting it in.

So right now it seems that SG or Midway is the way to go. CTD appears to still be out, as well as Cabelas.

Damn, I wish I had checked SG first  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Man that sucks...I just tried to order 30 cases, and then it came back that they only had 24.  Ordered them anyways.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Man that sucks...I just tried to order 30 cases, and then it came back that they only had 24.  Ordered them anyways.

Dear God man, I hope you meant boxes  

If not, then you are a rich ammo hoarding bastard and I hate you  

Speaking of Wolf... has anyone seen, or bought, any of the Gold line of ammo.

I just bought an Enfield and would be interested in the Gold 303 if it is any count... anyone shot any of that stuff  ?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]
SG dosn't have the FMJ.  It is back ordered until Feb 06.  I did pick up a couple of HP 640 tins last night.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Party at Rob's house!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I just ordered the last full case.
They showed having 2 500 round "cases" left.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top