Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 9:44:20 PM EDT
Who has the best price on the Yugo underfolder parts kits?  I am looking to pick one up as I have a feeling 50 years from now Yugo M70 parts will be a bit tough to come by.  Yeah, paranoia, I know, but better to have the parts and not need...

[ETA]  I know Centerfire Systems has the kits for $139, does anyone have a better price?  I don't care about bore condition, just want all the other parts...

Dawg
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
How much of a extra pain is the underfolder?  Prebent predrilled recievers possible?  Not likely I will but can home builds be sold or given as gifts?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think bocefus (Spelling?) has them for under $100 I have the feeling they are pretty beat up though.

He has been out for some time, and the kits were $139, but all matching numbers.  Already checked there.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:25:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I got 4 Pristine kits for 145 each on the way from JG sales, but they were hand picked by a friend who is local...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I couldn't sleep last night knowing there's still 55 more kits that haven't been looked at yet.  If I go back, my wife will kill me though.  One piece of plastic I had just melted in my pocket as I was leaving.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:00:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh come on...I might be ready for some more in a couple of weeks Viragos
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I couldn't sleep last night knowing there's still 55 more kits that haven't been looked at yet.  If I go back, my wife will kill me though.  One piece of plastic I had just melted in my pocket as I was leaving.

If you plan to go back or need to sell one of your current kits to make the wife happy, let me know!

Dawg
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:11:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Viragos)  I need a friend from AZ also, I just called out there ref a Yugo RPK kit and the old man that answered(same as Monday) didn't even know what I was talking about. I got ahold of a woman there today and she said the barrels on the RPK were in bad shape.  I need a friend who is maybe going to pick me one out, any chance??? I dont htink they really no what they do have.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How about a mini group buy w/ a aliitle profit for youself. I want to be #1 I really need a nice Yugo RPK. The ywoman said they look great but the bores are bad. Maybe you could check a few for bore cond. PLEASE
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about a mini group buy w/ a aliitle profit for youself. I want to be #1 I really need a nice Yugo RPK. The ywoman said they look great but the bores are bad. Maybe you could check a few for bore cond. PLEASEhr

What I did was buy a 38Special stainless steel bore brush for 1.50 and brought my own jag and cleaning rod plus solvent.  The bores on the RPKs looked dirty.  I only ran the brush through 1 RPK but it came out shiney with no frosting or pits with very strong rifling.  I asked the guy if this was representative of the rest of them and he said yes.   On the yugo UF kits I have 10.  I just ordered 6 receivers from Harlan@DCI, filling out the MO as we speak.  I may consider selling off the other 4 very shortly.  I'll have to consider my cost.  Price+9.4%tax, hand select fee and gas and time(3hrs drive time,twice) for the bunch.  I'm not looking to make a big quick profit but a little would be nice.  If there is interest in four perfect bore kits I'll sell them.  Oh, one is standard trunnion so you can use a regular receiver on it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#11]
How much u need for a nice one with nice wood? Remembe i'ts Christmas so go easy
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:27:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I really want an RPK and  and I went on line ordered one Sunday, but after talking with the woman
there today she said all the bores were bad and she didn't want to sale me one thinking I
would get a excellent bore.  What to do ? Should I re-order ???? I 'm about tired of crappy bores and the expense of shipping back.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top