Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/19/2005 3:51:20 PM EDT
I got these as a set from ebay. Could somebody who is knowledgeble ID them?

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Left to right:

Chinese
Uknown - possibly Albanian?
Soviet
Unknown
Yugoslavian perhaps?
Uknown
E. German
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
These are not probably all ak slings...the black one just seems like a uncle mikes...Some may be USGI?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
These are not probably all ak slings...the black one just seems like a uncle mikes...Some may be USGI?

Youre probably right on that one. You do have a nice Soviet sling in there though, how much did you pay for the whole lot if you dont mind me asking?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
35 shipped... I am hoping Stottman will take a glance and let me know on the mysterious ones
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:04:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
35 shipped... I am hoping Stottman will take a glance and let me know on the mysterious ones

Seeing as Tantal sells the soviet slings for $30, id say you did alright.

Im certain on the Chinese, Soviet, and East German.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The fifth one from the left is M14 or early M16.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
The far left looks like an SKS sling to me.  At the very least it has the SKS leather tab on it.  And I agree that the 3rd from the right is an old M14 or early M16 sling.

ETA Looking at it again, it might be a Garand sling (talking third from right again).
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top