Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/18/2005 3:53:37 PM EDT
heres a pic of my SAR-1 and Yugo M59/66 SKS at the range today...
the table looks like it wet itself....that area gets some nasty storms....

Hopefully ill  have a video of today up in a few days...used my drum...good fun, but a PIA to load (romy drum).

no I didnt stage the picture, I just snapped a few pics with my camera after noticing the rifles looked like they were on display

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
heh heh, you said butt cuff

edit: nice yugo
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
heh heh, you said butt cuff

huh?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Where'd you get those handguards?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where'd you get those handguards?

thanks guys

the SAR-1 handguards?  they came installed when I got it off a guy in a FTF locally...not sure...its the same thing KVAR sells I believe, NATO length black poly furn.

The wood on the Yugo was like that originally, ...its been untouched..never modified.  Its a fine rifle.  I know now I look down upon Yugos as a sort of , starter gun, as that was what it was to me, but I cant deny that its one of my favorites still  and always will be,..ill never sell it
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't like SKS's, but that one almost makes me want to buy a Yugo.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't like SKS's, but that one almost makes me want to buy a Yugo.

another person converted

I want a Yugo M59
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I really like sks's in there original forms.  There simple and reliable and look different thanmost modern guns.  There from a different era.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top