Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/16/2005 12:09:39 PM EDT
Marshall Arms AKS-74U

I have nothing to do with this ad, just thought I'd pass it along. I'd buy it but I don't have that kind of scratch right now.

Somebody here should give it a good home. Looks like the seller is up for trades.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#1]
For some reason that lower handguard looks a little odd.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No, that looks correct for a Krink, they have that weird looking lower handguard.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Way over priced in my opinion.

Ted Marshall is far from being a self proclaimed "AK God."

I frequent many gun shows here in the San Antonio area, and I have yet to see any of his work.

A fair price for this weapon in the San Antonio area would be $1,400.

Matt
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, that looks correct for a Krink, they have that weird looking lower handguard.....

I am a Krinkov owner - I am familiar with the design.

I was referring to the foremost vent, it looks like there is a chunk missing, or chipped off.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Way over priced in my opinion.

Ted Marshall is far from being a self proclaimed "AK God."

I frequent many gun shows here in the San Antonio area, and I have yet to see any of his work.

A fair price for this weapon in the San Antonio area would be $1,400.

Matt

Odd that your first post is to bash one of the most highly respected AK builders around. I don't recall Ted proclaiming himself an "AK God", but he has made some exhaustive studies of the Kalashnikov design and is a personal acquaintance of MTK.

Every conversation that I've had with Ted he's a very nice guy and an encyclopedia of information.

The ONLY complaints I've ever heard are on prices and wait times, but people know those going in. You are not paying Ted for just a good shooter, you are paying Ted for an exact replica.

San Antonio wouldn't happen to be anywhere around Hurst, would it?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#6]
He's selling it cheaper than I would mine.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top