Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/15/2005 1:08:15 PM EDT
I'm about to send out a 22" 308 to AKUSA to be converted and I am having trouble deciding between popping a magpul PRS on or an ACE short folder with cheekpiece....  scope will by an IOR super M2 on a KVAR low mount....

I'm leaning magpul for the adjustable LOP, but would stay away from it if i hads to install teh AK adaptor, but if chris is doing it, I know it'll come out nice...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm about to send out a 22" 308 to AKUSA to be converted and I am having trouble deciding between popping a magpul PRS on or an ACE short folder with cheekpiece....  scope will by an IOR super M2 on a KVAR low mount....

I'm leaning magpul for the adjustable LOP, but would stay away from it if i hads to install teh AK adaptor, but if chris is doing it, I know it'll come out nice...

ya if Chris at AKUSA is doing it, he could make anything you want turn out right I think...they do good work over there
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
What is Chris gettin' for a conversion these days?(jut thought I'd ask)
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried a while ago on a wasr and yeah it fit, but it was never 'just right'  I can only imagine what he can do with a PRS and a 22 inch saiga with an RSA trigger...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Go with the Magpul, it looks just like a modern RPK buttstock anyway.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top