BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2005 3:16:40 PM EDT
ON Ebay.....

Saiga 20 Mag

IF you think its bad now, it WAS 350 on the buy it now, and only 13 bucks to ship postal priority, and I done heard they have flat rate at 7.70 max now, it must have went up as well.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Noticed that you bid too.....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would someone bid on something and tell the world? Sounds like it is your add...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the seller is from Wisconsin...............

i suppose with the Packers blowing it out their ass this year(check their record)....he lost money and needs it now....

LOL

bbbbrettt.....

frahrevvre...

fahrfeh...
fravre...

farva bean....

FARVA = Liter of Cola
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]

You are bidding on a EAA SAIGA 20ga 10 rd Clip

Not only overpriced but yet another misuse of the term "clip" ...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Cripes cant you guys ever look at anything without being suspicious about it?

Yea, I bid on it, but you can bet my high bid isnt going to be ANYWHERE near 300 bucks, but it will probably be what I might pay for one from Russia, then from Germany, with a premium added for the convenience of getting it in less than a year and a half.

And frankly, if you REALLY want to buy it now at that price, it would really assure me that there is somebody in this world who is stoned MORE than the guy asking that much cash for it.

There is the possibility he has listed the buy it now outrageously high, so if somebody comes along and figures the reserve MUST be as astronomical that they can throw out some ridiculous high bid and be safe about it.

BTW, he HAS lowered his reserve, according to an email from Ebay, maybe the stuff he was smoking when he placed the ad is running low........
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Up to about 130 bucks, but from a zero bidder, this is definitely the highest priced Saiga mag auction I have ever seen.

It will be interesting to see how high it will end up, Its past my price range.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]
ruseller is selling em on gunbroker for around 100.00..........
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top