Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 9:01:47 AM EDT
I've seen a lot of posts recently regarding the price of ammo, so I thought I'd pass along info on 7.62x39 being on sale at Sportsman's Guide in the 640 round spam cans for $54.97 before shipping.  We all need enough ammo to fill out new Sportsman's Gude mags, right?  

www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=174567
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#1]
FYI

We're sorry, this item (Product: 640 rds. 7.62 x 39 HP Ammo (AX5A-78159)) is not currently in stock. This backordered item will be delivered as soon as we get new stock in our warehouse. You will not be billed until the item is shipped.
This item is expected at Sportsman's Guide on October 15, 2005.
If you do not want to order this item, please remove the item from your Shopping Cart.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they ever fill those spam cans with FMJ? Im not too crazy about HP.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#3]
AIM once sold ULY FMJ in spam cans.

I wouldn't trust Wolf to store more than a few years. Somebody here posted the chrono results of some three year old Wolf he had, and the results were not encouraging.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top