Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 6:04:59 PM EDT
Just looking through the pictures on the Rush Limbaugh website. People send in pics of themselves wearing "Club Gitmo" shirts, you may have seen them. Bright orange shirts with "club gitmo" printed on them (obviously).

Well I'm looking through them and almost half way through them and I already have seen 3 AK-47 in them! I didn't expect the man keeping the site up would post pictures with them holding and shooting AKs. Which may not be too PC by people. Even the NRA doesn't really post pics of shooters using AKs or ARs

But damn they went a ahead and posted them! Kinda makes me proud of them and the website and Rush.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen them too, pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
link?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
link?

Here ya go  Link
just go backwards from page 26
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top