Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/7/2005 8:14:45 AM EDT
What would you do? I see some great prices on the milled rifles, but the stamped is rather appealing
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I would go with the milled gun if you have a line on it. The milled Arsenals are really great, I don't think you can go wrong with one.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I assume you're talking about the SLR-108. Any new estimates when we might see it in the US?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#3]
According to whoever anwsered the phone at Arsenal, not any time soon.....1 year away.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#4]
That's very sad news.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
The prices on Milled Recievers will only go up.  Get a milled first.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Go milled, it's solid , I have three....need some more, stamped is WAY lighter but unless you go into real combat and have to lug that thing around all day, it will not make a difference. then again, if you cannot carry an AK all day long while in combat you probably should not be there to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
According to whoever anwsered the phone at Arsenal, not any time soon.....1 year away.

Damn, by that time, with inflation caused by high fuel prices and rising interest rates, the stamped rifles will cost as much as milled rifles today and milled rifles' prices will be through the roof.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top