Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/6/2005 5:48:40 PM EDT
I am looking for a few mag pouches\bandoliers for AK mags.

I have most of my AR mags in 4 pocket bandoliers and are convient because it has a carrying strap and does away with a load bearing vest\belt connections.

Is there a good source for mag pouches that are transportable in the same way as the 4 and 7 pocket bandoliers?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#1]
not exactly the same but this may work for you. They are US M3 utility pouches. large shoulder straps so they can be slung across the shoulder

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
where could i find those?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:43:03 AM EDT
[#3]
nice!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:57:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Check with Interordnance. They've got Romy 4 mag pouches designed for the RPK 40 round mags. Shoulder straps and belt loops. $4.95 ea. and they have dividers so you're mags aren't beatin' on each other. Madtechcool
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:12:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Tantal has stuff available on their website as well!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

i second that. that pouch looks sweet.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I dont know. I found them at a Military surplus store in Claire a year or two ago. you could ask somebody in the MI hometown forum to stop by. It is right next to a big sporting goods store, so you could probably find somebody who is headed there anyway.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top