BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 6:10:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Cunnigham was charged with felony drug possession, drug trafficking, having weapons while under disability, carrying a concealed weapon, failure to comply and no driver's license.

Yet the media will make every gunowner in America account for this retard.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:Police said they found lots of ammunition and a loaded clip in the SUV.

Oh my god! He had 10 rounds that he could have used to reload his deadly assault rifle!  Damn, these people's stupidity make me mad. How the heck do they consider the SKS an assault rifle?  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
you know...If they can have it in california I don't even consider it dangerous, let alone an "assault rifle"
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#4]
lol, I love it when they call an SKS an "Assault Rifle", real assault rifles are not legal to produce in the US anymore. A real assault rifle can shoot in full auto! An SKS is nowhere even close to an assault rifle.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Even during the ban the SKS didn't fit the description of an assault rifle.  Hell it doesn't even have an evil pistol grip!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice, I live right outside of Cincinnati.  I remember reading a couple months back that two gang members went to carryout a hit on another guy, they got out of there SUV at the intersection with apparently two AKs and fired almost 100 times between the two of them and did not hit the guy.  They managed to hit some bystander, but not the guy across the street they were aiming at.  Simply amazing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:04:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nice, I live right outside of Cincinnati.  I remember reading a couple months back that two gang members went to carryout a hit on another guy, they got out of there SUV at the intersection with apparently two AKs and fired almost 100 times between the two of them and did not hit the guy.  They managed to hit some bystander, but not the guy across the street they were Ghetto Shooting at.  Simply amazing.

Fixed it for you!

ED- yes it is so reliable it even feeds when fired sideways

Thanks ED!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:15:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I dont know why your bashing the media.  We all know that the news networks in this country NEVERlie and they're always impartial.  NEVER taking a side.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:05:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Even during the ban the SKS didn't fit the description of an assault rifle.  Hell it doesn't even have an evil pistol grip!

Isnt every rifle an assault weapon when spoke of in the media????
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Sgt Perkins made the comment. The media reported it.
I'd expect the cops to know the difference.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#11]
It's an assault rifle since once the "hi-cap" fixed box magazine of 10 rounds is depleted from the tremendously high rate of sem-auto fire, you can continue your "evil" assault with the bayonet.  For the full assault rifle effect, go with the blade bayonet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if the "loaded" clip was actually that or a loaded duckbill magazine?

The media really needs someone who knows something about firearms to report these things
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#13]
My guess is that Officer Perkins was still a little rattled and referred to the weapon with the meanest name he could call it to convey his point.Chances are,the weapon may not have even been pointing in his general direction,but he had to offer an excuse for the bad smell and brown stain on his pants.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#14]
IT IS BUSHES FAULT. Funny every time your hear the word Assault rifle it is almost everytime a cheap ass SKS being used. I bet the guy was paid of buy the ANTI -GUN people to use it so everyone can see that ASSAULT RIFLES are bad.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Typical crap.

The "news" people need sensational headlines and wording. The term "assault rifle" is black gold for news print to be served to the majority of this country that says "Gosh..Aren't assault rifles illegal??"
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Most cops don't know how to operate their own firearms.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sad truth,..but its like that alot of places you wouldent expect... they just dont get enough time tranning
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

sad truth,..but its like that alot of places you wouldent expect... they just dont get enough time tranning

Thats true in my area,most of them just don't have much interest in firearms.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like those cops in cali tht shot at the guy what was it 65 times and only hit him 4, didnt kill him and shot one of thier own in the process.....
And do you think the average cop could identify an sks at night in a situation like that. and a loaded clip for an sks? Unless it was one of those ugly removable ak type things. I dont buy it.

ETA: I stand corrected. Go here and look at the pictures part. He did have the ugly wannabe AK mag and I guess what they thought to be a Lots of ammo, about a hundred rounds. But "SKS assault rifle" just doesnt sound right.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top