Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 10:21:03 PM EDT
Someone needs to make a Extended version of the Bulgarian Krinkov 4-Piece  Flash Suppresser to double as a Barrel extention for those of us that live in communist "NO SBR"  States!!

That would be the Shiznit!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:39:52 AM EDT
[#1]
how were you thinking of extending it?  i haven't been able to come up with an idea that wouldn't turn it into a sound suppressor.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
how were you thinking of extending it?  i haven't been able to come up with an idea that wouldn't turn it into a sound suppressor.  

I would think that if the extended body portion was machined with only a slightly larger ID than the rifles actual bore it would not act as a expantion chamber like a sound supresser would!!  The last 2.5" would be the same as (or simular to) the real Bulgy 4-Piece!

militarygunsupplry.com offers an extended vertion of the Traditional Krinkov style FH as a barrel extention..., so I guess they have figured something out in that regard???

I'm thinking the 4-piece would be more effective as well as way cooler!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#3]
i also remeber that during the ban people were getting SBR krinks made with the 4 piece HOBO by drilling a couple of holes in the expansion chamber to make the FH ability non-functional.  that may be another option to add to your idea for "safeness".
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope..., no holes!!

I want the full flash hiding ability of the 4-piece design...., that & it's ability to project the muzzle blast totally forward are two reasons I want this design as a barrel extention!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#5]
You might want to contact these guys,
Noveske
The currently make the american version of the 4 piece for the ar15.  I like the idea for having a functional attachment for krinkov and ak105 type rifles.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top