Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/1/2005 8:32:36 PM EDT
I want to make some fake cans for some M92 builds I'll be doing later. Need to tap them to thread them on. Thanks, Jeff.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Just checked their sight. No 24x1.5mm LH taps. Thanks anyway! I've spent alot of hours trying to find one of these with no luck. Hope someone can help.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
see the other post......this is getting weird....seems the krinks are a little different
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
see the other post......this is getting weird....seems the krinks are a little different

I'm not sure about the Bulgy krinks, but the Yugo M92's are 24x1.5mm  LH.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#5]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#6]
you are really testing my google fu

mdmetric.com/prod/widell/2005catalog.pdf

well for what it's worth chris butler has some of those flash hiders on his site ak-103 I would ask him how he got them made
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top