Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/29/2005 7:51:18 PM EDT
Well Bob has $270 of my money for an underfolder kit and I have no underfolder.  I can't get ahold of him.  What should I/we do?

I wanted to get a kit before the ban goes into effect at the end of the year.  Now I have no money for a kit and no kit.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Emailing Bob is pointless--call him at 330.923.5357.  Leave a message if he doesn't answer.  You will get your kit--he's just swamped.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#2]
How long has it been?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How long has it been?

3 months

I really want my kit but with the stuff going on in the other thread, I don't know what is going on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
He needs to be allowed to set the record straight HERE because some of us might go elsewhere.... And some of us don't want to have a surprise CC charge 3 months down the road  

I like Bob and AA, but he needs to be allowed to come HERE and tell us what is going on and what we need to do !!!

ETA: I just read Jeep's post... I'll just wait to see what happens for a week or so  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#5]
You know he can just email you without posting.

The one mod here was taking names, and sendign Bob an email so he can contact you. I think it's tacked in the AK mags,accs, forum.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top