Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/29/2005 4:46:37 PM EDT
I'd like to get one, but there seem to be quite a few models, can anyone help clear this up for me?

I do need a side mount one though?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the EKP-1S-03M with the mount built in, it also uses AA batteries. If your going to change it out later you may want the EKP-8-18 with the weaver base, it uses the coin style 3v battery ...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your input, isn't there at least one other one that has the mount built-in? How heavy is the one you have with the AA batteries in it?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
www.freedomoptics.com has all three. I dont think the AA version would be a lot heavier than the other side mount version. The one that uses coin batteries has a solid metal mount, the AA version is skeletonized. Cant say for sure though, i've never held both side by side.

I have two 03ms. They look the best IMO, and AA batteries are obviously easy to acquire.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top