Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/27/2005 2:21:33 PM EDT
What other muzzle devices are there for the big (22mm??) threads of a Bulgarian FSB?? who would have them (good pics)?? I just got a Bulgarian side folder from MGS, balck not plum furniture though and now its time to personalize!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Bulgarian AK-74 FSB threads are 24mm and you can use this if you can find one for a flash hider.
Romanian AK-74 FSB threads are 22mm threads though.

www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=216&1=234&3=574

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
hve to check that out, thanks. Are all right hand thread??
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, --the only reverse thread is the 14mm one.. the 24 and 22mm FSB are all standard threaded. (righty tighty, lefty loosey)
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody have one of the above for sale, trade or both?? Have the brake from my Bulgy kit........BTW can anyone give some info on the "double circle 10" guns and/or armory?? thats what my rifle has stamped on it. TIA
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anybody have one of the above for sale, trade or both?? Have the brake from my Bulgy kit........BTW can anyone give some info on the "double circle 10" guns and/or armory?? thats what my rifle has stamped on it. TIA

Check the Quick Forum Links for Team Members:

Ekie
Stottman
Templar
Krinkfreak

and send them an IM or email.

I would be surprised if any or all of these guys did not know the arsenal your rig was made in........
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

10 in two circles is the symbol for Arsenal Bulgaria.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, thats my folder!! Wish I had a side rail though....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top