Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/27/2005 5:02:45 AM EDT
Are there Bulgarian Waffle mags that are different colors than Black?  I recently p/u some mags that look like this and they don't have any markings that I can tell.

Are these made in the US and pieces of crap -- or are they of foreign manufacture (Who)?

Thanks,

DK
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:10:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I had some Bulgie waffles in Artic White, Hunter Green and Olive Drab. Sold them all to support my 74 habit hehe. That looks like Artic White. It should have the circle ten Arsenal Bulgaria marking and the "Made in Bulgaria" sticker if it truely is Bulgarian.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:50:43 AM EDT
[#2]
With the plastic floor plates those are the US made waffles that Tapco started selling and are everywhere now.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
These are actually a tan color that I bought.  I know the picture doesn't show that very well.  This is not an actual picture of the ones I bought, but a picture I found on the net.  I'm not at the house at this time to look for any markings.

So did any US companies produce these in color variations besides black?  I know I've seen the black ones by PRO Mag.  I wasn't too impressed with them since they didn't have the metal reinforcements.

Thx,

DK
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Doneking, they are Tapco. I saw colored ones on GunBroker.com .
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top