Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/26/2005 3:54:24 PM EDT
What is the quality of these aks?  I am looking to upgrade from a wasr to something that is more reliable.  I like the Arsenal AKs but they no longer make post ban rifles which I need.
Any info would be great.
Dillon
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:53:09 PM EDT
[#1]
What exactly are you looking at? They've got several varieties in the shop...
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a wasr 10 from ORF shot a about two thousand rounds through and have had no problems.  No cant in sights or gas block only thing is if you get the ak 74 muzzle brake will want to pin it.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Just expect the quality of a WASR-10 with a couple of added accessories nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:35:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info.  Is there any other Aks I should look at our should I just try to get the one I have working better?  It won't shoot hollow points and sometimes the bolt doesn't rotate enough when it closes and gets stuck about an inch open.
Thanks
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top