Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/26/2005 2:30:28 PM EDT
Now that the AWB is done, do these have to still be permanently attached?  Then if it is on there, you have to have no more than 10 imported parts including the muzzle device right?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]
no. with the AWB they do not have to be attached perm. and thus it refers to 10 not counting the break. i want to say that permanently attaching the device makes it part of the barrel and you are required to have one less part..but i may be wrong and pulling that out of my butt...long day today.

this is not true with short barrels, such as the AMD in which case it has to be attached to reach over the required length.

think i got that all right. words are running togeather at this point.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top